CITY OF SIGNAL HILL
General Municipal Election
November 3, 2020
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Governor Newsom signed an executive order requiring election officials to send vote-by-mail ballots to all Californians registered to vote in the November 3, 2020 General Election, while also ensuring that those who choose to access in-person voting opportunities are able to.
Make a Plan to Vote!
Register to Vote
Verify your registration status
Get information on How to Vote-by-Mail
How to Track your Vote-by-Mail Ballot
And much more......
Vote by Mail (Vote Center and Drop Box Locations)
Beginning with the November 3, 2020 General Election, all registered voters will be mailed a Vote by Mail ballot to ensure a safe and accessible voting option during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here's how you can return your ballot:
- By mail, remember no postage is necessary
- Drop off your ballot at any Vote by Mail drop box location (Available 24/7)
- The Signal Hill drop box is located at the Signal Hill Public Library at 1800 E. Hill Street; or
- Use this link to find the most convenient drop box location for you
- At any Vote Center in Los Angeles County
- The Signal Hill Vote Center is located at the Signal Hill Community Center at 1780 E. Hill Street, hours are 10/30 - 11/02: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM and 11/03: 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM; or
- Use this link to find the most convenient Vote Center location for you
Candidate Information - Final List of Qualified Candidates in Ballot Order
Campaign Finance Ordinance - Disclosures in Ads
Ordinance No. 2020-06-1513 was introduced at the June 9, 2020 City Council Meeting and adopted at the June 23, 2020 City Council Meeting.
Introducing "Where's My Ballot?"
Now you can get automatic updates on the status of your ballot—when it is mailed to you, received by the county elections, and counted. Sign up at WheresMyBallot.sos.ca.gov to receive automatic email, SMS (text), or voice call notiﬁcations on your ballot.
|Candidate||Statement of Economic Interests||Statement of Organization||Candidate Intention Statement||Campaign Statement Due 7/31/2020||Contribution Report||1st Campaign Statement Due 9/24/2020||2nd Campaign Statement Due 10/22/2020||3rd Campaign Statement Due 11/17/2020||Code of Fair Campaign Practices||Statement of Qualifications|
|Robert D. Copeland||Form 700||Form 410||Form 501||Form 460||Form 460|
|Terry Rogers||Form 700||Form 410||Form 501||N/A||Form 460|
|Edward Wilson||Form 700||Form 410||Form 501||Form 460||Form 460|
|Lori Y. Woods||Form 700||Form 410||Form 501||Form 460||Form 460|